Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 17: Opening the Vault Again


Today was another one of those days when I find it hard to get any design work done. I think this may end up being the trend for Wednesdays. So once again, I am reaching into the vault and pulling out some artwork from way back. This was done during the last art class I took back in 1999. There really isn’t anything fancy about it, but it’s one of my favorites. If you know me at all, you’ll know that’s unusual. I very rarely like my work. However, this one just always stuck out to me. It was done with pen and ink on Bristol board and took only a day or two. It was an actual feather Sue had on her desk and I was cramming to get this assignment done. I just sat down and did it one weekend when we were visiting her folks. Maybe for now I’ll start calling Wednesdays “Way Back Wednesdays.”



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I like that! Way Back Wednesdays! I might even join you!

    ReplyDelete