Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 9: Another Brainstorm Session

So tonight I spent some time brainstorming the logo/T-shirt idea for EOD. I had to stretch myself a little bit as there are some constraints. However I do think I have a direction. Next step is to get it start digitizing it and playing with size and special arrangement. It’s always interesting to see how much things change during this process. Now doubt by the time I am finished, it will be totally different.

On another note, I got some great feedback on the Derby logo yesterday from an artist who I have been following. This is very exciting because he has become someone I look up to and respect. I plan on doing an artist highlight on him Friday so I will tell you more about it then. Just know this; there are now a few more minor changes to make to the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment