Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 7: Finished with this one (I think)

So this is it. I think I am done. The big change from yesterday is the rework of the lower banner. I thought the way the text is supposed to read would be less confusing this way. For now, I am going without shading on the stars rays.
If anyone has any last minute suggestions, feel free to shoot. My plan is to submit this design tomorrow. The contest deadline is February 1st so there is going to be a little bit of a waiting period. In the meantime, I am going to get started on a T-shirt design for an old college friend of mine. The design is going to be military themed, so it should be a fun one. I am excited to get going on T-shirts.


2 comments:

  1. Last minute suggestion : connect the words onthe wheel with the tails onthe letters....if that makes sense...also, maybe try placing men at the top to balance out the words onthe wheel...so it would read women men youth. Only Bc women and youth are similar sized words...that's just the Ocd in me talking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...your right. I noticed something about the text, and I think that's it. "Men" at top. I don't know why I was fixated on the "women" being on top. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete